# Proposals

**URL:** https://forum.safefoundation.org/c/proposals/21.md?page=4

[Latest](https://forum.safefoundation.org/latest.md) · [Categories](https://forum.safefoundation.org/categories.md) · [Tags](https://forum.safefoundation.org/tags.md)

**Page:** 5

---

## [\[Draft\] \[OBRA\] Roles {Wallet} Integration Phase 2 + Pilot - Gnosis Guild](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/draft-obra-roles-wallet-integration-phase-2-pilot-gnosis-guild/5368)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@espina](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/espina)\
**Replies:** 14\
**Last updated:** [June 27, 2024, 1:05am UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/draft-obra-roles-wallet-integration-phase-2-pilot-gnosis-guild/5368 "2024-06-27T01:05:52Z")

</div>

Initiative Title Roles {Wallet} Integration Phase 2 + Pilot - Gnosis Guild Abstract This initiative aims to bring access control to a broader range of Safe users by adding a graphical role management interface into Safe…

---

## [\[DRAFT\] \[OBRA, Strategy 4\] Safe Tech Stack Decentralization Framework](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/draft-obra-strategy-4-safe-tech-stack-decentralization-framework/5357)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@DoDAO](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/DoDAO)\
**Replies:** 5\
**Last updated:** [June 25, 2024, 12:00am UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/draft-obra-strategy-4-safe-tech-stack-decentralization-framework/5357 "2024-06-25T00:00:32Z")

</div>

Abstract As part of this initiative, DoDAO will provide a step-by-step approach to decentralizing the Safe technology stack. This plan will rely on a thorough examination of Safe’s various code modules, packages, and rep…

---

## [\[Draft\]: \[ORBA, Strategy 3\] - Simulations(clickable demos) and Tidbits for All Safe Use Cases](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/draft-orba-strategy-3-simulations-clickable-demos-and-tidbits-for-all-safe-use-cases/5367)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@DoDAO](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/DoDAO)\
**Replies:** 9\
**Last updated:** [June 25, 2024, 12:00am UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/draft-orba-strategy-3-simulations-clickable-demos-and-tidbits-for-all-safe-use-cases/5367 "2024-06-25T00:00:27Z")

</div>

Abstract We propose creating a series of simulations (clickable demos, e.g., Uniswap University Clickable Demos) and Tidbits (one-minute reads, e.g., Compound Education Tidbits) for all Safe use cases. We will cover thre…

---

## [\[Draft\] \[OBRA\]: ZK Email Account Recovery - ZK Email](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/draft-obra-zk-email-account-recovery-zk-email/5388)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@yush\_g](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/yush_g)\
**Replies:** 1\
**Last updated:** [June 18, 2024, 11:10am UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/draft-obra-zk-email-account-recovery-zk-email/5388 "2024-06-18T11:10:38Z")

</div>

\[Discussion\] Email-Based Account Recovery Initiative Phase 0 Discussion Thread: \[SEP 43\]\[OBRA\] ZK Email Account Recovery - ZK Email Authors John Guilding (Github: JohnGuilding, Twitter: john\_guilding) Aayush Gupta (aay…

---

## [\[Discussion\] \[OBRA\] Native Split Delegation on Mobile with Notifications about Delegate Participation - Goverland](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/discussion-obra-native-split-delegation-on-mobile-with-notifications-about-delegate-participation-goverland/5349)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@sche](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/sche)\
**Replies:** 1\
**Last updated:** [June 18, 2024, 9:52am UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/discussion-obra-native-split-delegation-on-mobile-with-notifications-about-delegate-participation-goverland/5349 "2024-06-18T09:52:07Z")

</div>

Abstract Introduce the Split Delegation feature, as outlined in SEP #16, into the Goverland App (iOS) to enhance governance participation: Enable easy delegation of SAFE tokens within the app. Enhance delegate accounta…

---

## [Discussion: \[OBRA\]: Next generation frontend for decentralized Safe Registry](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/discussion-obra-next-generation-frontend-for-decentralized-safe-registry/5351)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@isolo](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/isolo)\
**Replies:** 2\
**Last updated:** [June 17, 2024, 10:22am UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/discussion-obra-next-generation-frontend-for-decentralized-safe-registry/5351 "2024-06-17T10:22:52Z")

</div>

Abstract Daoism Systems has successfully developed the dSAFE SDK, providing a decentralized alternative to the Safe Transaction Service. As a follow-up project, we now propose to develop the next-generation frontend, whi…

---

## [\[SEP 27\] Governance Amendments Season 2, Sprint 4](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/sep-27-governance-amendments-season-2-sprint-4/5273)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@amy.sg](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/amy.sg)\
**Replies:** 8\
**Last updated:** [June 10, 2024, 9:07pm UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/sep-27-governance-amendments-season-2-sprint-4/5273 "2024-06-10T21:07:32Z")

</div>

Title: \[Draft\] OBRA Budget Amendments Season 2, Sprint 4 Authors: Andre Geest (Safe, @Andre), Amy (Safe, @amy.sg) Created: 2014-05-20 Abstract This proposal extends the soft launch provisions in the governance framewo…

---

## [\[Sep 28\] OBRA Budget Amendments Season 2, Sprint 4](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/sep-28-obra-budget-amendments-season-2-sprint-4/5272)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@amy.sg](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/amy.sg)\
**Replies:** 10\
**Last updated:** [June 10, 2024, 9:06pm UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/sep-28-obra-budget-amendments-season-2-sprint-4/5272 "2024-06-10T21:06:41Z")

</div>

Title: \[Draft\] OBRA Budget Amendments Season 2, Sprint 4 Authors: Andre Geest (Safe, @Andre), Amy (Safe, @amy.sg) Created: 2014-05-20 Abstract This proposal suggests the following for the OBRA budget in Season 3: Wi…

---

## [\[CES\] OBRA: Initiatives Reporting Update - May](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/ces-obra-initiatives-reporting-update-may/5317)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@fin\_areta](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/fin_areta)\
**Replies:** 0\
**Last updated:** [June 6, 2024, 2:57pm UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/ces-obra-initiatives-reporting-update-may/5317 "2024-06-06T14:57:23Z")

</div>

Hello Safe community, we’re back with the second set of reporting updates from OBRA initiatives! Entering the second month, we’re pleased with how the new Contributor Efficiency System (CES) processes have been adopted …

---

## [\[Proposal\] Feedback on a multi-chain trustless governance platform](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/proposal-feedback-on-a-multi-chain-trustless-governance-platform/5313)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@vs.research](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/vs.research)\
**Replies:** 1\
**Last updated:** [June 6, 2024, 12:56pm UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/proposal-feedback-on-a-multi-chain-trustless-governance-platform/5313 "2024-06-06T12:56:43Z")

</div>

Authors: Redsteep Blockchain Lab Introduction Greetings Safe community, We are a team of passionate blockchain developers with over 5 years of experience in blockchain/web3 development and more than 12 years in softwar…

---

## [Introducing the SafeDAO Governance Hub](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/introducing-the-safedao-governance-hub/3563)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@Andre](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/Andre)\
**Replies:** 3\
**Last updated:** [June 6, 2024, 5:21am UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/introducing-the-safedao-governance-hub/3563 "2024-06-06T05:21:12Z")

</div>

Announcing the launch of the SafeDAO Governance Hub! The hub has been designed to provide easy and seamless access to essential resources dedicated to SafeDAO’s governance and operations. Here’s what you’ll find: O…

---

## [Remove karpatkey's safe DAO manager qualification](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/remove-karpatkeys-safe-dao-manager-qualification/5138)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@sunita\_berma](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/sunita_berma)\
**Replies:** 11\
**Last updated:** [June 1, 2024, 11:23pm UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/remove-karpatkeys-safe-dao-manager-qualification/5138 "2024-06-01T23:23:04Z")

</div>

– Title: \[Discussion\] Remove karpatkey’s safe DAO manager qualification Authors: sunita\_berma Created: 2024-04-23 Abstract Based on karpatkey’s series of performances, we believe that karpatkey should be deprived …

---

## [OBRA Contribution Efficiency System - Update Thread](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/obra-contribution-efficiency-system-update-thread/5285)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@fin\_areta](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/fin_areta)\
**Replies:** 0\
**Last updated:** [May 27, 2024, 1:22pm UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/obra-contribution-efficiency-system-update-thread/5285 "2024-05-27T13:22:17Z")

</div>

Hello everyone, we’ve opened this thread to share all relevant progress and update highlights from the Contribution Efficiency System (CES) moving forward! Should you want to contextualize yourself with the CES again, pl…

---

## [\[CES\] OBRA: Initiatives Reporting Update - April](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/ces-obra-initiatives-reporting-update-april/5190)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@fin\_areta](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/fin_areta)\
**Replies:** 4\
**Last updated:** [May 20, 2024, 11:41pm UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/ces-obra-initiatives-reporting-update-april/5190 "2024-05-20T23:41:56Z")

</div>

Hello everyone, we’re excited to bring the first OBRA reporting update from the Contributor Efficiency System (CES)! The first month of OBRA operations kicked off by setting up the essential processes with Safe and CES.…

---

## [Schedule for Season 2](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/schedule-for-season-2/4806)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@Andre](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/Andre)\
**Replies:** 5\
**Last updated:** [May 14, 2024, 7:32am UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/schedule-for-season-2/4806 "2024-05-14T07:32:15Z")

</div>

The relevant :hourglass\_flowing\_sand: deadlines for Season 2 / Sprint 1 are the following: Monday, 19 February 2024 - 0:01 UTC: Proposals can be submitted to Phase 0 \[relevant for proposal authors\] Monday, 26 February …

---

## [\[SEP #11\] Governance amendment Season 1 / Sprint 4](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/sep-11-governance-amendment-season-1-sprint-4/4678)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@Andre](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/Andre)\
**Replies:** 7\
**Last updated:** [May 2, 2024, 4:12pm UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/sep-11-governance-amendment-season-1-sprint-4/4678 "2024-05-02T16:12:26Z")

</div>

This proposal was previously posted in Phase 0 discussion: \[Discussion\] Governance amendment Season 1 / Sprint 4 It has been copied below for legibility. This post follows the “\[Template\] Initiative proposals” template f…

---

## [\[Draft\] \[OBRA\] Community Catalyst Program - Boardroom](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/draft-obra-community-catalyst-program-boardroom/5106)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@boardroom](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/boardroom)\
**Replies:** 1\
**Last updated:** [April 30, 2024, 12:02am UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/draft-obra-community-catalyst-program-boardroom/5106 "2024-04-30T00:02:20Z")

</div>

This proposal is also posted in Phase 0 discussion: \[Discussion\] \[OBRA\] Community Catalyst Program - Boardroom \[Draft\] \[OBRA\] Community Catalyst Program - Boardroom Abstract: Provide a brief summary of your initiative T…

---

## [\[Discussion\] SAFE Token Utility](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/discussion-safe-token-utility/4743)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@anon51868735](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/anon51868735)\
**Replies:** 31\
**Last updated:** [April 26, 2024, 7:21am UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/discussion-safe-token-utility/4743 "2024-04-26T07:21:31Z")

</div>

Authors: @lukas, @anon51868735 Created: 2024-02-13 Abstract This proposal outlines strategies to enhance the utility of the SAFE token (“SAFE token” or “SAFE”), inspired by ideas from the Safe community. The ratification…

---

## [\[Draft\] \[OBRA\] Nounish Safes - rocketman](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/draft-obra-nounish-safes-rocketman/5119)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@rocketman-21](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/rocketman-21)\
**Replies:** 0\
**Last updated:** [April 23, 2024, 11:07am UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/draft-obra-nounish-safes-rocketman/5119 "2024-04-23T11:07:27Z")

</div>

A protocol to turn any Safe into a Nounish DAO. Abstract Working with Auryn from Gnosis Guild, we have built an extension on the Revolution Protocol that enables any Safe to become a Nounish DAO. The first DAO launched t…

---

## [\[SEP 22\] Unpause SAFE Token Contract (Enabling Transferability)](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/sep-22-unpause-safe-token-contract-enabling-transferability/4892)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@LuukDAO](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/LuukDAO)\
**Replies:** 22\
**Last updated:** [April 23, 2024, 6:18am UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/sep-22-unpause-safe-token-contract-enabling-transferability/4892 "2024-04-23T06:18:41Z")

</div>

This proposal was previously posted in Phase 0 discussion: \[Discussion\] Unpause SAFE Token Contract (Enabling Transferability) Title: \[Draft\] Unpause SAFE Token Contract (Enabling Transferability) Authors: LuukDAO (Kol…

---

## [\[Discussion\] \[OBRA\] Community Catalyst Program - Boardroom](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/discussion-obra-community-catalyst-program-boardroom/5086)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@boardroom](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/boardroom)\
**Replies:** 2\
**Last updated:** [April 22, 2024, 8:19pm UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/discussion-obra-community-catalyst-program-boardroom/5086 "2024-04-22T20:19:34Z")

</div>

\[Discussion\] \[OBRA\] Community Catalyst Program - Boardroom Abstract: Provide a brief summary of your initiative The Safe Community Catalyst Program, proposed by Boardroom, is a series of digital and in-person events wit…

---

## [\[Discussion\] \[OBRA\] Palmera Module: Hierarchical Structure](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/discussion-obra-palmera-module-hierarchical-structure/5068)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@andyp](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/andyp)\
**Replies:** 5\
**Last updated:** [April 22, 2024, 3:10pm UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/discussion-obra-palmera-module-hierarchical-structure/5068 "2024-04-22T15:10:39Z")

</div>

Abstract The Palmera Module enables organizations, DAOs, and developers, using multiple Safes, to enhance their on-chain operations by facilitating the creation of customizable and flexible hierarchical structures. It de…

---

## [\[Draft/Discussion\] \[OBRA\] Nounish Safes - rocketman](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/draft-discussion-obra-nounish-safes-rocketman/4992)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@rocketman-21](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/rocketman-21)\
**Replies:** 4\
**Last updated:** [April 18, 2024, 7:09pm UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/draft-discussion-obra-nounish-safes-rocketman/4992 "2024-04-18T19:09:52Z")

</div>

A protocol to turn any Safe into a Nounish DAO. edit - after feedback from Auryn - revised to Strategy 2 and development of a full module. Abstract Working with Auryn from Gnosis Guild, we have built an extension on the…

---

## [\[Discussion\]\[OBRA\] Safe Token Utility Sprint 1](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/discussion-obra-safe-token-utility-sprint-1/4869)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@LuukDAO](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/LuukDAO)\
**Replies:** 5\
**Last updated:** [April 16, 2024, 5:50pm UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/discussion-obra-safe-token-utility-sprint-1/4869 "2024-04-16T17:50:09Z")

</div>

This is an initial draft for a Token Utility Sprint. We’re still looking for two experienced researchers to join the sprint team! If interested, please comment on this thread with your experience or DM me. Aligned Strat…

---

## [\[Discussion\] Make process around selection of SAFE "Treasury management" more competitive](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/discussion-make-process-around-selection-of-safe-treasury-management-more-competitive/5015)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@SpikeWatanabe.eth](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/SpikeWatanabe.eth)\
**Replies:** 2\
**Last updated:** [April 9, 2024, 5:12am UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/discussion-make-process-around-selection-of-safe-treasury-management-more-competitive/5015 "2024-04-09T05:12:50Z")

</div>

\[Discussion\] Make process around selection of SAFE “Treasury management” more competitive While selecting Treasury manager several considerations needs to be taken into account: Probably one of the most important is …

---

## [\[Discussion\] Launching Safe Wallet In Morocco](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/discussion-launching-safe-wallet-in-morocco/4966)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@salimess](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/salimess)\
**Replies:** 2\
**Last updated:** [April 2, 2024, 3:51am UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/discussion-launching-safe-wallet-in-morocco/4966 "2024-04-02T03:51:05Z")

</div>

Title: \[Discussion\] Launching Safe Wallet In Morocco Created: 2024-03-31 Proposal types State which proposal type this proposal belongs to. SEP: Constitutional Proposals SEP: Governance Proposals Other SEPs 1.W…

---

## [Discussion Thread: Token Transferability](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/discussion-thread-token-transferability/4856)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@bernard](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/bernard)\
**Replies:** 11\
**Last updated:** [April 1, 2024, 2:19pm UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/discussion-thread-token-transferability/4856 "2024-04-01T14:19:05Z")

</div>

Hey everyone. In recent weeks, discussions about token transferability have been fragmented across various threads. This thread is a dedicated discussion place for token transferability, ensuring that all conversation on…

---

## [\[Discussion\] Unpause SAFE Token Contract (Enabling Transferability)](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/discussion-unpause-safe-token-contract-enabling-transferability/4874)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@LuukDAO](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/LuukDAO)\
**Replies:** 7\
**Last updated:** [March 28, 2024, 2:22am UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/discussion-unpause-safe-token-contract-enabling-transferability/4874 "2024-03-28T02:22:14Z")

</div>

Title: \[Discussion\] Unpause SAFE Token Contract (Enabling Transferability) Authors: LuukDAO (Kolektivo Labs), Nneoma\_StableLab (StableLab), jierlich (Den), ittaisvidler (Den), calchulus (Impossible Finance), Daniel, Vi…

---

## [\[SEP #21\] SAFE Token Utility](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/sep-21-safe-token-utility/4802)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@anon51868735](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/anon51868735)\
**Replies:** 22\
**Last updated:** [March 18, 2024, 5:32pm UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/sep-21-safe-token-utility/4802 "2024-03-18T17:32:53Z")

</div>

This proposal was previously posted in Phase 0 discussion: \[Discussion\] SAFE Token Utility Title: \[SEP #21\] SAFE Token Utility Authors: Lukas Schor (Safe, @Lukas) , Steven Biekens (Safe, @anon51868735) Created: 2024-02-…

---

## [\[SEP #3\] Towards clarity on milestones before voting on enabling transferability again](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/sep-3-towards-clarity-on-milestones-before-voting-on-enabling-transferability-again/2037)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@theobtl](https://forum.safefoundation.org/u/theobtl)\
**Replies:** 85\
**Last updated:** [March 18, 2024, 5:23pm UTC](https://forum.safefoundation.org/t/sep-3-towards-clarity-on-milestones-before-voting-on-enabling-transferability-again/2037 "2024-03-18T17:23:44Z")

</div>

Title: Towards clarity on milestones before voting on enabling transferability again Authors: @theobtl Created: 2022-12-05 Abstract This proposal serves as a signal on milestones to be met before the question of enabli…

[Previous page](https://forum.safefoundation.org/c/proposals/21.md?page=3)

[Next page](https://forum.safefoundation.org/c/proposals/21.md?page=5)
